Location: Visby, Sweden
Three Gates AB is a listed company on the Nordic Growth market (NGM MTF) in a new phase of growth with exciting and high profile business partners. Three Gates is looking for dedicated and experienced game developers for our current and future titles.
You will work as a Game Programmer together with a small development team on one of our primary titles. Your responsibility will be to integrate and develop social gameplay features and sharing. This includes integrating and keeping up to date with third part SDKs.
- Knowledge of C# and Game Programming
- Experience working with the Unity3d Game Engine
- Good debugging and problem solving abilities
- Experience working directly with other disciplines in a game development setting
- Expertise integrating third party SDKs for Android and iOS into Unity3d
- Experience deploying games for iOS and Android and maintaining updates
- A passion for developing games
- Experience working with the iOS/Mac OSX platform
- History of developing native apps for iOS and/or Android
- Experience programming in a performance conscious manner
- Acquaintance with web related development
- Computer Science or Game Development degree or equivalent
- Up and coming game studio with high profile international business partners
- Studio is located in the middle of world heritage site Visby with a very active social environment, especially during summer
- Liberal workspace environment with flexible work schedule
- As part of a small team your input will have a direct impact on the project
- Competitive salary
You are also welcome to send us your resume even if this does not match your profile entirely. We are always looking for talented people.
Please apply by sending your resume and personal letter to Info@threegates.se with title “Game Programmer – Social”